View Profile Sigix

5 Movie Reviews

Madness Vivat!

Nice work! For me the best scene man with microphon say "HELLO!...." the voice is perfect. Like story too, the shopper idea is really great!
Thx for this piece of Madness

Salut!

Like original, very good sence for madness detail. Little short but good!

not so bad

For me its too short for stick movie. But this is not piece of crap, animation has some skill.

12 Game Reviews

Epic card multiplayer game - better than magic. Playing more than year!

Hard to say words of praise

This game look like my favourite defense game. But there is lot of bugs (laser and energy, start with city is break if you play game once again, when you second time build soemthing a dont have money game simply restar to the menu)...
Idea is good and graphic too, so this need optimalize gameplay (i think very hard star but then very easy...)

Great game, but...

This great game with lot of potencial, gameplay is good but can be much better. I find some bugs, with crystals, sometimes crystal doesnt count self, dont know why, i have crystal for third sword but cant upgrade.
The difficulty is high, for normal mode and hard mode - no chance to beat without lot of luck (to drop crytals and no bugs). There should be some heal abillity in that case.
But no only negative, as i said, gameplay is nice, graphic is good, controls are great.

2 Audio Reviews

Amazing

Just amazing. You can listen again and again like 100 times. One of the best flash ingame music i ever heard

Its great song!!

Its very good song man. I very like it.

Are you happy not at all catch my deadly fireball

32, Male