Ederon: Elder Gods Ederon: Elder Gods

Epic card multiplayer game - better than magic. Playing more than year!

Get Off My Planet Get Off My Planet

Hard to say words of praise

This game look like my favourite defense game. But there is lot of bugs (laser and energy, start with city is break if you play game once again, when you second time build soemthing a dont have money game simply restar to the menu)...
Idea is good and graphic too, so this need optimalize gameplay (i think very hard star but then very easy...)

The Savior (battle) The Savior (battle)

Great game, but...

This great game with lot of potencial, gameplay is good but can be much better. I find some bugs, with crystals, sometimes crystal doesnt count self, dont know why, i have crystal for third sword but cant upgrade.
The difficulty is high, for normal mode and hard mode - no chance to beat without lot of luck (to drop crytals and no bugs). There should be some heal abillity in that case.
But no only negative, as i said, gameplay is nice, graphic is good, controls are great.

TentaDrill TentaDrill

nice game

nice story, nice gameplay only one thing is music in main menu, for me not pass to the game but level music is amazing!

Zombie Baseball Zombie Baseball

Interesting

Really good idea at all, but there is thing about, which I improve. Restart every end in progrees is litlle tired (i finished game), then there are only 3 usefull bats 1st 2nd nad last, ohers are not playable, and maybe choosing difficulty ere will be good.
But i like playing this game, so good job!

Mad Mech Mad Mech

nice graphic, but...

I like graphic, but the game is very short and bosses- easy to beat them.

Stickman Madness 3 Stickman Madness 3

not bad

Its good to play it for few minutes but then, its the same. There is bad difernce betwen weapons, laser gun isnt the best.

Xeno Tactic 2 Xeno Tactic 2

Good Job

i very enjoy new graphic style, its really good and i enjoy playing too.
But you should improve the turret turning- its very slow.

Bunny Invasion Bunny Invasion

Very good!

Good work! I have lot of fun with playing this great defense game.
If you add save system and a little faster oppenents it will perfect!

Age of War Age of War

I like it!

The music is very good for this game. I found one bug in firefox. if you pause game the special si still runing.